A beautiful news for all old photo lovers and owners of albums (not digital photo frames 🙂 ) with traditional printed photos.
Google published a mobile app titled Photoscan, which is addition to Google Photos app.
This photo scanner
- is very simple in use
- does not require knowledge of photoshop or any other photo programs for processing of digital photos
- does not require knowledge of scanning devices
- needs mobile phone with more or less good photo camera (some mobile phones do not fit requirements)
- cuts everything excessive from the photo (white edges, unsharp frame)
What to do?
- download and install app
- prepare pictures by putting one by one on contrast phone (white paper, black surface paper, but don’t put it on colour surface!)
- start scanning and slide along 4 white dots, as the app will hint you
- press button “Save” after first/every or last photo